It’s no secret that The Ordinary brand is not so ordinary. The Decium brand celebrates integrity and functional beauty. Which is why beauty insiders can’t get enough of this brand, so much so that product is impossible to find.
Why do we love The Ordinary?
- All Ordinary products are free of parabens, sulphates, animal oils, benzalkonium chloride, coal tar dyes, formaldehyde, and oxybenzone.
- It is a Canadian product. It makes us proud to support Canadian home grown brands.
- There’s no fluff, just honest ingredients like hyaluronic acid, retinoids, vitamin C and lactic acid.
- It’s affordable, and this brand’s mission is to provide great skincare that doesn’t cost a fortune. Ordinary products range from $5 to $12.
- It works. Don’t believe us, try finding a critic who doesn’t like the product.
The Ordinary brand is luxury skin care on a budget.
These are our Top 3 recommended products to try if you’re looking to try the brand for the first time.
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
Perfect for reducing the appearance of puffiness and under eye circles.
Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
A Vitamin C formula that brightens skin tone and reduces the signs of aging. Yes, please!
High-Adherence Silicone Primer
This non-greasy formula reduces the looks of pores and blemishes.