Sign-Up. Review. Share.
crowdsocial is Canada’s newest product testing and reviewing network.
crowdsocial is crowd-sourcing at its best. We keep things as simple as possible – no badges to earn, just great products to try and review. Product testing – simplified! What could be better? We’re pretty excited that you’ve decided to join us for the ride. The response from influencers and consumers like you has been amazing! So spread the word about us. Encourage your fellow peeps to sign up. The more people involved, the more amazing things you’ll be able to check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Joining the crowd is easy. Just test and share. Simply join the crowd and have access to testing opportunities. Open to Canadian residents only.
How does crowdsocial work?
Sign-up and you’re automatically a crowdsocial member. You’re instantly added to our campaign newsletter which will let you know of campaign opportunities.
Campaign Opportunities: As a crowdsocial member, you will be notified of a testing opportunity via our newsletter.
- Fill out the survey if you want to participate. Then sit back and relax. If you are not interested in the opportunity, simply do nothing.
- crowdsocial will contact you to let you know if you have been selected. It’s that easy.
- Once you have been selected, your product will be mailed to you along with the program information. You will also get campaign information via email.
- Test. Rate. Review. Promote.
- Once you have executed your review, crowdsocial will email you a brand survey to complete. This survey is to let the brand know a little more about your experience with the product. Feel free to be as candid as you want. And you’re done!
Wait! There’s more. After every program, each participant will be entered into a prize draw.
How do I know if I have been selected for a testing opportunity?
You will receive an email from info@crowdsocial. So be sure to add info@crowdsocial to your contacts.
Do I get to choose what campaigns to be a part of?
Of course! Don’t fill out the survey if you are not interested in a testing opportunity for a particular product.