Date of Last Revision: May 13, 2013
Definitions, Objective and Scope of Policy
sheblogs Media’s software has a variety of features that make it easy to communicate with a wide audience, but like any form of communication, it must be used with a consideration for others. This Community Standards policy sets standards of conduct that must be observed at all times while using the Service. The rules and principles set forth in this policy are meant to protect the safety of Users and to provide a positive experience for all Community members. The Community Standards policy cannot cover every possible misuse or abuse of the Service, but if there is any doubt about whether behaviour is appropriate, respect for others is the paramount concern of this policy. Unless otherwise stated, currently existing communications policies within your organization also apply to the use of the Service.
Acceptance of Terms
By using the Service, you consent to terms of these Community Standards
The core principles of SociaLabra’s Community Standards outline common-sense guidelines for appropriate behaviour on the Service. If SociaLabra finds someone?s behaviour or Content to be in violation of these guidelines, SociaLabra reserves the right to terminate or suspend the applicable User’s account or Service privileges and to remove the Content at issue without any further notice or providing a reason.
As a condition of use of the Service, Customer and each of its Users hereby agrees NOT to:
- Is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another?s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable in particular, each User acknowledges and agrees that there is zero tolerance for harassing, violence, threatening, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts or predatory behaviour directed at any User or group of Users;
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses or any personal information of any other person;
- Includes a photograph, audio clip or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- Infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, licenses, other intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights and obligations, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- Use the Service to stalk, harass, threaten or harm another, whether online or offline;
- Post any passwords or codes to access restricted, confidential or otherwise proprietary materials or information;
- Disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement(s);
- Post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- Buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- Upload, post, store or otherwise make available prohibited adult oriented material including, without limitation, any pornography, offensive, or otherwise violent materials or materials with explicit sexual contents that would be considered offensive;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon) or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of any website;
- Plan or engage in any criminal or illegal activity;
- Solicit, gather, store and/or disclose personal information of any other Users;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Service, other account, computer system or network connected to any SociaLabra server or to any part of the Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Sell or otherwise transfer your User account; and/or
- Obtain or attempt to obtain, using the access to SociaLabra?s servers and facilities provided as part of the Service, any SociaLabra or third party materials or information not explicitly agreed by SociaLabra to be made available to as part of the Service.
In addition, SociaLabra expects User to respect and uphold the following principles:
- User must respect the dignity and essential worth of all individuals;
- User must respect the privacy, property and freedom of others;
- User agree that there exists a diversity of opinions, ideas and backgrounds in our community;
- User must respect other individual?s freedom of speech;
Moderation and Flagging Policy